Thursday, July 28, 2016

This and That. . . .Random Thoughts. . .

The sweet B is going to the Vet today for her check up.  She loves going but she hates being probed.  She absolutely goes to pieces when we walk in the door, she is all wiggles and squeals.  When the Doctor gets in the floor to see her, she backs up into him and licks him under his chin.   She is the most loving and sweet dog I think we have ever had.  Our sweet Frito loved the hubbs and I, and she tolerated the boys but that was about it.  Cainie and Jake our labs, I guess they loved everyone too but they did not go completely to pieces like the B.  I miss all three of those babies, it seems like they took a piece of each of us when they left.
Nothing ever seems to go as I try to plan.  This Summer has certainly followed suit this year.  I have tried to plan a beach trip and another trip no where near the beach and neither one has worked out.  It has just not been in cards for us this year.  I do not necessarily have to go anywhere away from our house but, I want to try and do something fun with us all together.  I want my kids to have great memories to share with their own kids someday.  I am still trying to pull something together and we still may get to the beach, it just might be a Fall trip.   This does not include the college tours that we need to do this year.
I do have one more thing up my sleeve and I hope it will work out.  
The hubbs has a face to face interview the first of next week and he had two phone interviews this week already.   We are very hopeful for these two but, I know that it is in God's hands and it is his plan.  Keep the prayers coming, things are starting to come together.
Stay tuned. . . .




No comments: