Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day two of Summer Vacation. . .

Is it August yet? Just kidding. The boys did sleep in today they got up at 8:30 instead of 7. Yeah!!! I was up anyway though so I really did not get to sleep in. They seem tired this morning. It could be the baseball games they have played this week, or maybe the fact that the baseball games did not get over till late. Or, it could be that I let them stay up past 9pm. I think it is the last one. They do not ever stay up that late during the school year.



So what is everyone doing to pass the summer this year? I would love to hear what you have planed for your kids. Mine are going to be doing some educational stuff and some fun stuff too. Is anyone going some where educational for vacation? To comment just click on comments it will take you to a spot where you can post your comments. I love to hear what you are thinking.

I have enrolled Jack and Thomas in a Red Cross first aid class at our local Red Cross. Jacks' will be a little more advanced than the one Thomas is doing. It is 51/2 hours and they take a bag lunch. The Red Cross has a lot of different classes to offer for the kids and for adults. I am doing my CPR re-certification. They are also offering a pet first aid class for kids. I think that is pretty cool. The boys are also doing basketball camp at the High School and Jack will do football camp too. Jack is also talking about wanting to take an art class this summer too.

Let me know what you're thinking.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Pool, pool and more pool.

Confluence is also doing free movies on Tuesday mornings and I just got some information about free bowling.

Other than that...pool, pool, more pool.

Pampered Mom said...

Shoot me an email about the bowling thing. That sounds really good.