Monday, June 15, 2009

Zucchini, Zucchini. . .

I am doing pretty good at creating new recipes for all my zucchini. Last night we had grilled chicken and Zucchini corn bread. Yes, corn bread. It was really good. Again I used old faithful, www.allrecipes.com This recipe included corn muffin mix, zucchini of course, cheddar cheese, onion and eggs. It had a really good flavor. Mark liked it the kids not so much. It was a nice change from the same old french fries or potatoes. The kids probably would have prefered french fries.

Marks' stomach is officially well now. We ate Mexican after the last, yes I said last baseball game of the year. Yeah !!!!!^>^>^>^>^>^> (that's me jumping up and down). We celebrated that last ball game in style. Now we can relax and enjoy our summer by the pool.

I will keep you posted as I try new recipes for my bountiful garden. I have picked my first three cucumbers. I have two different varieties. One is a pickling type and the other I am not real sure what it is. It is really long and skinny.

until we eat again.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

We are going to have lots and lots of zucchini too. I'm going to need lots of recipes!

Pampered Mom said...

Check out that website they have great ones. I just gave a friend some zucchini and my recipe for zucchini bread.