Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stay at Home Vacation. . .

Anyone staying local for Vacation? I think we are. Gas is just to high and the economy the way it is. I think we will be going to the Zoo and some local theme parks and going to the movies. There are few good movies out that the kids really want to see. In fact I think we may be going to one today.

I told you about the classes the kids were taking, well I signed them each up for a one day art class. A local studio is offering, at a really reasonable price, one day art classes where the kids create a picture on canvas. They are doing different themes, one day is gardening, sea life ect. . .
They also have them for different age groups so Jack and Thomas do not have to be in the same class. After the class you get to take home a special piece of art created by your little "Picasso." Jack is pretty talented when it come to drawing and this way he will be able to try paint. I am excited about this I can't wait to see what they create. Maybe I can up load a picture when they are done.

Well the natives are getting restless so I gotta jet. Happy Vacation!

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Are the classes at Artistic Angles?

Pampered Mom said...

Yes, I would like to have signed them up for more but they only offered them on specific days.