Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Field Day. . .

We had Field Day yesterday and the day before. Thomas had his on Monday and Jack had his yesterday. The little kids they let have it in the early morning so it is not so hot. The older kids however, have to do it in the later morning. It was so hot out there yesterday. The kids had fun though. They got to run, splash water on each other, and just be rowdy. I guess they were burning that steam from all the end of year testing.

I went to watch both Jack and Thomas and I took a lot of pictures. Mark and I were talking the other day and poor Thomas has second child syndrome. No, that is not a health concern. It is when you take all the movies or pictures of the first child and then the second child does not get nearly as much. I had a video camera when Jack was little. We video taped Christmas, Birthdays, t-ball games. You name it and we had the video camera. Poor Thomas, I don't think I have him on tape for anything. That is "second child syndrome."

I think we are going to try and find a good digital video camera. Things have changed so much since Jack was little. I am going to be doing a lot of research on the subject before we buy. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

No comments: