Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation. . .

So, Mark is taking this week off and we are doing things locally. Yesterday we took the kids bowling for FREE. Yes, I did say for FREE, check out www.kidsbowlfree.com. Jack and Thomas love to bowl and Mark and I do too. You can find bowling lanes in your area that are participating they have them all over the US. You get two FREE games per person that you sing up everyday through the summer. Not a bad deal. For a fee you can sign up to 4 adults for FREE too. I signed Mark and I up and if we take the kids two times this summer and we bowl too we have made money on this venture.

After bowling we went to eat at a wing place. During lunch they are not very crowded. They have TV's up everywhere and you can play the trivia game on the TV. The kids thought that was cool so we each got a controller and played the trivia game while we ate. My kids are very competitive, don't know where that comes from. I won!!! HA HA HA!! Mark was helping Thomas and Jack was doing pretty good by himself.

Mark and I both laughed on the way home about how much fun the kids had staying around the house doing crazy things like this. We also went to AC Moore and picked up some little balsa wood prop planes for about $2. My kids are easily amused. They stayed outside most of the day once we got back home and played with their planes. Those things really do fly well especially with a little breeze under them.

Well that was day one of our Vacation.

1 comment:

Beth Cotell said...

Sounds like a great day! I keep meaning to sign up for that free bowling. I will probably do that after we get back from the Cape. And I'm not sure we will have time for any bowling before then.