Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston Tragedy. . .

I was getting ready to post about all this tragedy yesterday and I was talking with my dear hubby and I decided to wait.  My original post was pointed more toward the whole terrorist Al Queda thing.   My dear hubby brought up some interesting facts that made me re think my post.  We talked about the fact that Monday was April 15th our tax day, it was Patriots Day, and Boston the infamous place of the Boston Tea Party.  Hubby seems to think it may not be foreign terrorists but some crazy American opposed to taxes, Patriots, or government in general.  He recounted all the nuts that have bombed us before that were Americans.  There have been a few.  I guess we should not jump to conclusions just yet.   I hope the FBI and any other government agency investigating has thought of these things.  Sometimes they are too involved in the big picture to think about dates, and locations.  I have not seen anyone mention those connections in the news either.  It is something to think about.  I hope the powers that be will.

No comments: