Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Doing taxes. . . Yuck!!!

I really hate doing our taxes, we usually get money back, but I just hate having to sit down and pull everything out to get them done.  I had gotten really good at doing them and could do them in just about 2 hours with no kids around.  Today I had the worst time getting everything loaded and updated.  It took all morning.  I finished just in time to go get the kids at school.  One big check off of my to do list this week.  I sent a quick text to my hubby to let him know I was done and that we were going to get a refund.  He chirped back and said hey, it sounds like time to get a new boat.  I sent back, oh yeah sure, ok.  He decided that meant he had my permission, and in writing to boot.   He has the best since of humor.  I told him good luck getting to the account before me.   He always knows how to make me laugh.  I guess that is why we have been together 20 years.  He knows when I am in need of a good laugh to help my mood.  He knows when I need a just because hug too.  He always knows when I am having one of those days, even  before we have talked.

No comments: