Monday, April 29, 2013

Youth Sunday. . .

Yesterday was youth Sunday.  Our youth took over the service and did a wonderful job.  We have some very talented young people in our Church.  We are also blessed with some very talented adults to lead them. They sang, read scripture and had some of the parents come up and participate in a melodrama   The parents did not know they were going to be called on so that was very entertaining.  They did a great job though.  Big T does not like to sing in front of people, he is more of a behind the scenes kinda guy.  So he and a couple others were in charge of taking up the offering.  Big T also took pictures.  Sprat, on the other hand, is not so shy.  He read scripture and sang with the Grateful Choir.  They always make me a little teary to hear them sing.  I think the congregation enjoyed the service, I know I did.  I am so proud of those kids, they did such a good job leading the service.

No comments: