Monday, April 22, 2013

People? ? ? Bullies? ? ?

Why is it that some people feel they can intimidate others into doing what they want them to do?  Have never dealt with an "adult" bully up until this weekend and I had first hand experience with it.   Not a pleasant experience either.   We tell our kids how to handle bullies in school but, I am here to tell you that until you have experienced it you don't really know how to deal with it.  I was dumbfounded by what happened to me and I did not know how to react.  I can tell you this, I felt violated.  I do not like people in my personal space to begin with and certainly not  a man that I do not know.  My GYN does not get that close to me when he is doing an internal exam.  It was all a power trip for this guy and all on the rouse that he was "trying" to apologize for being so rude to begin with.  Most people when they are apologizing take a more humble approach, they don't stand over top of you and pin you in where you cannot move.   His words may have been an apology but his demeanor was a big BULLY!   I think he picked on me because I was the only woman there without her husband, I do not think any of this would have happened had my dear hubby been there.  No self respecting man would be behave in this manner.  And yes this is the same cloven hoofed beast I have mentioned in previous posts.  

No comments: