Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Fling. . .

We had Spring Fling  today at Church for the youth.  We had games outside, bingo, bake sale, breakfast, and lunch.  We had a lot of goodies for the bake sale.  I picked up my sister-in-laws blackberry wine cake.    She makes the best cakes, and this one is by far the very best.  We had cupcakes, brownies, pound cakes, cookies, and pies.  We had all the carnival games for the kids to play and win little prizes.
After the fling we went to the ball field.  Big T had a game and so did Sprat.  Hubby took Sprat and I took Big T.  I had missed Big T's game last Saturday because I had to take Sprat to his out of town.  Big T's team is undefeated.  We won today too.  They had a rough game today.  I am so proud of our team, they have improved so much.

No comments: