Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Celebrating >>>>????<<<<>>>><<<>>>><<<>>>

My dear hubby and I are celebrating 20 wonderful years this week.  I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful man to call my; best friend, lover, and soul mate.  I can hardly believe that it has actually been 20 years, it does not seem that long at all.   I wonder some days if when our kids are gone will we have any thing in common.  Then he comes home talking about taking me out on the boat fishing or going to the beach to go fishing.  We both love to fish, I just have not been able to as much since the kids.  Since we have been watching the NCAA tournament we have been remembering our honeymoon.  Hubby laughs at the fact we "had" to get married when we did.  My parents are huge State fans and all of our friends are fans of either State or UNC.  In order to have even my parents at our wedding we "had" to get married on that day because of the various games.  We watched the final game in Florida at a bar and  grill on the inlet.  


Then


Now.



2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many, many more!

Pampered Mom said...

Thank you, we are celebrating with a week of baseball practice and games. Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Wouldn't have it any other way though.