Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Driver's Education ughhhhh

Sprat is driving in driver's ed now.  By the end of the week I may need a wig, and I am not even the one in the car with him.  Today was day 2.  Yesterday Sprat said the instructor had to grab the wheel a few times and also had to use the brake several times.   Evidently today was not much better.  I must admit I did cringe as I was turning into the road by the school and there set Sprat waiting to pull out. 
He has never driven anything as far as I can remember.   He does not mow the grass and we don't have an ATV.  I took him out Sunday morning before church and had him make a few laps at a vacant parking lot.  I guess we need a lot more practice. 
I drove my dad's truck in the hay fields and the tractor.   So I guess I had a little more practice than he has had.   Just remember when you see those cars with the wedge of cheese on top, that those kids are terrified in there and keep your distance. 

No comments: