Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First day of High School and Middle School

Big T came in after school with the biggest smile on his face.  That says it all.  I have been so worried over him and his classes, who would be in his room etc. . .  He has a couple friends from elementary school and one from baseball and is making new friends fast.  His whole demeanor has changed from last year to this year.  So very thankful today!  I pray this is a sign, things are on the up swing. 
Now high school is another story.   My oldest is so closed lipped about things I never really know what is going on till I read it in the head lines.  Just kidding.   He is a good boy he just has more teenage attitude than the law should allow.  I have been reading my "Power of a Praying Parent" heavily these last few months.   This is just teenage boy stuff, I dread when girls come in to play.  
I hope I will find out more today.  It is hard I guess because he is at school till after 6pm everyday for football.  I only see him a few hours each day during the week. 
Covering them both in prayer.

No comments: