Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just Another Day

The boys are both deep in football practice now.  They are still working on their school work.  I have tried to keep them doing something educational this summer so that their brains don't go to mush.  I hope we have done enough, according to them, they have done more than enough.  I have tried to keep it fun and educational.  We also did some educational things while we were on vacation. 
I think it is important to always be doing something to keep our brain working.  There is always something new to learn, even at my age.  That is why I have gone back to school.   I am loving my computer courses and the criminal justice courses I have been taking.  I will be going back to school before the boys do so that is going to be tricky. 
I hope that my going back to school teaches the boys that you never stop learning.  I hope they will always yearn to know more and will strive to better themselves no matter what their age.  

No comments: