Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First day of class. . .

I started my classes today.  An advanced software support and criminal law.   It is going to be an interesting semester, especially if you throw in the kids and my dear hubby.
I have had to fill out all these introductions for my classes so everyone knows who I am.   One of the  things you are supposed to tell is what year  you are going to graduate.  That is a hard one for me.  I am not sure when that will be.  I am going slow and taking only two classes a semester.  That is all I can do comfortably and still be there for my boys.  My goal is to graduate around the time they are done so that I can get a job to help cover their college expenses.   I am also paying cash for my tuition and that is tricky with our already stretched budget.  I am determined though, not to get into debt with school.  I don't want my kids to go into debt for school either.   

No comments: