Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Family Love. .

I sit here listening to my dear sweet hubby breathing.  We are in the hospital, he fell on the only patch of ice in our driveway yesterday.   He dislocated a finger and tore his quadricep from his knee.  They finally admitted him last night so they could do surgery this morning.
It is a helpless feeling standing, no pacing around waiting on an ambulance to help get your loved one off the ground.  It is a helpless feeling sitting in an emergency waiting room, knowing the love of your life is in pain and you cannot do anything to help.   I have sat helpless all day.
My dear sweet hubby is stubborn as the day is long and has more determination than the law should allow.   He thinks he is going home today,  me not so much.   He has not been up out of the bed yet.  I am not excited about that prospect.
I am home now to my Big T throwing up and my sweet hubby still at the hospital. 
They are finally getting his pain under control.  I am hopeful that everything will work out. 

No comments: