Monday, March 2, 2015

February 2015 Snow

Such a peaceful sight.   We got a good bit of snow this time and it was beautiful.  I am renewed this morning, my kids are at school and I have been able to get back into my routine.  It is amazing how we all need structure in our lives.  We think we run around by the seat of our pants but really there is structure and routine in all of the chaos.   I lost my structure and routine these last two weeks, I hope I have it back and will be able to keep it.   We are after all, animals that need routine.   I am blissfully at peace today sitting here thinking about everything I have to do this week.   My ducks are in their rows as they should be.   Thank you for listening while I had my nervous break down this last week.   I will try to stay on track this week with my posts but, you never know what might happen so, hang on.

No comments: