Monday, January 19, 2009

Going to Disney !!!!

Yep, I said it. I am going to Disney. The Pampered Chef is going there in 2010 for our trip. I want to go and I want to take my kids and wonderful husband with me. In order to get there I am going to need a lot of help. I need the help of my wonderful customers. I am trying to fill my calander full to the brim. This is the way I can take my family to the Big D.

With that said I am asking if anyone is interested in hosting a show to email me and let me know. You do not have to be in my area we can do catalog shows via email, snail mail and the phone. Isn't technology wonderful? I love it! Being a host with the Pampered Chef is like being treated like a Queen. I do all the work and I clean up too. A catalog show is even easier than that. As a host you get FREE product, 10% off for a full year after your show, and dicounted products and half price products.

Send me an email if you are interested: pamperedpage@bellsouth.net

I can't wait to hear from you.

No comments: