Friday, January 23, 2009

Wii age?

OK, I have been feeling a little old lately. Of course my Wii interaction has not helped. If you remember me posting about being 57 on the Wii age. Well, I decided yesterday I would try it again. So I did and did pretty good if I do say so my self. My Wii age is now 38. Ok, so it is not as good as Marks', that big goober. He is still at 24-27. His varies. I guess I have to let him have that though. I feel somewhat vindicated now.

Jack and Mark still like playing guitar hero and Thomas likes boxing and golf. Thomas calls him self "King Boxing." He is too cute. Thomas beat Mark and Jack at boxing. I will try to get some pictures of them playing.

I have been putting pictures in scrapbooks the past couple of days and the boys have enjoyed looking at their baby pictures. I thought I might post some baby pictures later this week or next. I have been trying to update Jacks' stuff in his scrapbook and Thomas keeps asking when are you going to do my pictures. I told him I am up to 2000 and he doesn't show up until 2003. I don't think he understand that.

This 38 year old (Wii age) is going to take it easy today. Enjoy some hot tea and relax.

No comments: