Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year ! ! !

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year. My kids got a Wii from Santa. I think my husband has been using it more than them. He has been off for two weeks. One of my friends that has a Wii said, "Oh Page you need to find your Wii age." I asked how to do that and she explained how. The first one I did put me at age 67. I am no where close to that for those that don't know me. Needless to say that did nothing for my self image. I was telling my husband about it and he decided he wanted to do it too. The first time he did it he was 37. He is older than that really. This yet again did nothing for my self image. The next time I did it I was 57 again I am not that old. Other than this Wii age stuff we have enjoyed this game. It does keep you moving. I have enjoyed playing tennis, golf and bowling. Those are my favorites. My rearend is so sore from lunging with bowling I can barel walk this morning. HA HA!!

If you do not have one I would recomend it. It is a lot of fun. I would not have one if it were not for Santa. I do not encourage video games. This one is different. It keeps you moving.

No comments: