Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, first I do not own stock in the Wii company. I do have to do a little advertising for it though. I do hate video games I know I have said that before. I always felt they dulled your brain and made you stupid. Before everyone gangs up on me I know they are good for some things. I do love the Wii. It has made my kids be more active, not that they were very sedentary to begin with, but they did have a habit of sitting on the couch a vegging out to the TV. Jacks' favorite is the Guitar Hero. He thinks he is something because he is playing in bands and "rocking" with Ozzy Osborne. Thomas likes to golf, bowl, and now box. He beat Mark tonight boxing. That is pretty funny.

The one thing I do not like is this Wii age stuff. Mark did his again and is now at a Wii age of 24. Do you know what that can do to a man. Well, let's just say he is impossible to live with now. He thinks he is the stuff. He came upstairs and asked, "When was the last time you kissed a 24 year old?" Wouldn't he have had a duck if I had replied, "Not since yesterday while you were out." HA HA Just kidding. He just makes me so mad sometimes I could scream. It would not be so bad except my Wii age is 57. That stinks!!!
For those that do not know us He is not 24 and I am not 57. I am a young 39. He is an old 42!

Any way sorry for the blathering but I just had to get that out of my system.

I do love the Wii though. I enjoy the tennis, bowling, boxing and even the golf. So if you ever had doubts about whether it was a worth while toy. It is. We love it. Mark and I do have competitions after the kids go to bed. We bowl or golf against each other. It is fun.

No comments: