Friday, August 21, 2009

School is almost here ! ! ! !

I am so excited School is about to start! Yeah!!! The kids on the other hand are not so excited. They are really going to have to alter their schedules. I have been quite lenient on them about bedtime and what time they get up. They have been staying up past 9:30 most nights and sleeping till 9 or later most mornings. I have not slept that late though. I still have Mark to contend with and my little blind chihuahua. The Chihuahuas' alarm is set for 6:30am and she expects to be fed immediately.

I hope we have a good school year this year. I am a little nervous about it. Thomas starting 1st grade and Jack going to 4th, they grow up so quickly. Jack will turn 10 toward the end of the year and he is really growing up fast. You can see his maturity some days. He has started reading his Bible more. The Bible I have for him is the King James Version so it is a little more difficult for him to read but he is doing it. He reads a little each night before bed and bedtime prayers. I get a little teary each night when I see him reading from his Bible. It makes me feel as though I just may have done something right as a Mother. Only because the good Lord above has been guiding me.
I am sure I will be praying a lot this year. I don't know why but I just am really worried about this school year. Maybe I am apprehensive because I think they are growing up to fast, I am not sure.

No comments: