Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Movies. . .

We have gone to see a lot of movies this summer. I don't remember going to the movies that much as a kid with my parents. But, we seem to go quite a bit with our kids. Sometimes Mark is the only one that takes them especially if it is a cartoon type. We did go to see G-Force yesterday though. It was really good it was in 3D. I laughed so hard. It was really cute. The others we have seen are: Up 3D, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, and Race to Witch Mountain. Up was cute but it was not a lot of 3D. You could see it in 2D and you would not miss anything. Now for G-Force if you did not see it in 3D you would miss out on a lot. I think so far this summer G-Force is the favorite. I love the "Rock" so Race to Witch Mountain was pretty good too. I grew up watching those on TV. You remember the Escape to Witch Mountain? I loved those. Just adding the "Rock" made it that much more entertaining.

This era will be dated by the 3D pictures. There are so many 3 D movies out this year and more to come. I love them though, they are so neat and the 3D technology has come a long way. They are even going to release Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D. We saw that advertised yesterday. Mark said I will go see that one. Mark and Thomas were both excited about that news. The next one on our list is Aliens in the Attic. I think this one looks pretty cute.

No comments: