Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tax FREE

OK, so here we go in to a very busy shopping weekend, mostly for the kids. Mark and I have already started. We went to a sporting goods place to get the kids new cleats for football last night. Afterward I took Jack to try on pants. He goes to camp on Sunday so I could not do it another night. Kids hate clothes shopping, or at least mine do. I am sure I am not alone in believing that this is one of Dantes' Layers.

Jack and I went to the Mall, yes I said it the Mall, to find him some pants for this fall. I cannot fit him anymore by just looking and bringing it home. He must have tried on six pairs of jeans and we only found three to fit him. They were either to long or to big in the waist but the next size down were too tight. He is at that awkward in between stage. We finally found three pair that fit all of different sizes if you can believe that. I wanted to go in to the Mall and find one more store. Of course I got the, Mom, are we done now, can we go now, I'm thirsty. Can we get something to drink? I told him we would after we go to this last store. I usually find good deals at this one. They were having a sale so I picked out a couple of pairs of jeans for him to try own. Those worked so I decided I would get Thomas a pair too. Thomas I can still fit just by looking. He can wear some of Jacks' old jeans but most of them have holes in the knees. After that I was off to get the poor little dehydrated boy something to drink. I wondered how Marks' adventure was going. He had taken Thomas and was going to the grocery store. HA HA !!! I have been sick most of this week and I have not been. I still don't feel well so this was a pretty difficult shopping trip. We made it home and boy was I glad. I felt like a damp dish rag. Today I get to go find all the school supplies.

No comments: