Monday, May 20, 2013

Crazy wonderful day, yesterday. . .

So, my parents came to see the kids yesterday.  They came to Church with us and I was late.  I had to leave early to follow the choir to the baseball field.  Dear hubby made sure my Mom and Dad got to the fellowship building to have lunch and then drove them over to the ball field.  Big T got to participate in the pre-game parade around the field for his minors baseball team.  They are celebrating  a win for the regular season with a 14-1 record.  So proud of those boys, they have worked so hard this season.  After the parade around the field Big T had to race around to the other side of the field and change shirts so he could join Sprat to sing the National Anthem with the Grateful Choir.  I was one proud Mom yesterday.  Our choir rocked the National Anthem.  This group of young people have beautiful voices, I got to listen to them warm up before they went out for the sound check.  This is an amazing group of kids.
I did finally get to sit down and talk with my folks during the ball game.  We had a little rain and a little delay but we had great seats and did not get wet at all.  A wonderful day for our house.  So thankful for the day.


No comments: