Friday, May 10, 2013

Day Date with Hubby. . .

This week has been absolutely crazy and my dear Hubby and I have not gotten to see or talk with each other very much.  I was packing lunches for school and getting breakfast ready and my dear hubby comes in and tells me he has taken the day off to spend it with me.  I love that man.  We went to breakfast and of course plant shopping again.  I know you think where am I going to put anything else green.  We went to a local nursery and oh my goodness they had so many pretty things.  You know how people talk about what they would do if they had unlimited money, well if I had unlimited money I would probably spend a good portion of it on plants.  I love fresh flowers and all herbs.  We picked up some cucumbers, cause I love my veggies and some portulaca for the front flower bed.  The portulaca will replace my dying pansies.   It would not do for me to work at a plant nursery.  Hubby and I had a great morning together shopping, eating and just being together.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

What a nice surprise!!!!

Dan just got home from a 12 day trip to Ireland and he and I sure could use some alone time!

Pampered Mom said...

Wow, I cannot imagine being without Mark for 12 days. Whew!!! Hope you guys can sneak some alone time.