Thursday, December 18, 2014

Crafty Thursday Not so

Crafty Thursday turned out to be dentist for me and doctor for Big T and Tamiflu for us all.  Yep, little man has type A flu and has been out since 10 this morning.  
Crafty will be wrapping presents while the little guys is in my bed and the presents in my closet.
It could be worse, this could have all happened closer to Christmas.  Now we will have this out of the way and can enjoy our time with family.  
I told you when I started this,  life happens and we must go with the flow. 
A note on my blackberry wine cake, it stuck.  I was not a happy camper at all.  I did give it to a neighbor though, she loves me and did not mind that it was not perfect.  I worry about that so much, I want everything I bake to be pretty and it upsets me terribly when my cake sticks.  I did taste some of the scribbies that stuck and it was very good.   I have at least one more of those to fix before Christmas.  
A couple more batches of Scrabble (chex mix), Hello Dollys, and Pecan Sandies to go and maybe some chocolate chip cookies too.

No comments: