Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tech Gifts for 2014 that Will Not Break the Bank

Here are some of the top tech gifts to 2014 that will not break the bank.  There were some on the list that could break the bank but I am not listing those.

Roku 3 best overall steaming tech from Amazon.com $77.99.  It steams Netfix, hulu plus, HBO Go, Showtime anytime, and Amazon instant.

Apple offers Apple TV also a streaming device.  Walmart.com $89.00  Apple is coming out with a new version of this so Cnet says wait if you are thinking about this purchase.  The newer version should be out within a few months.

Kindle 2014 has an entry level Kindle with a touch screen for $59.00 at Amazon.com

Amazon Fire HD 6 $99.00 at Amazon.com

Samsung SL-M2020W an inexpensive compact laser printer.  $79.99 Amazon.com

Seagate Backup plus Slim  $69.90 Amazon.com
2 TB back up for your computer   2TB =2,000GB lots of storage for a modest price.
This would be great to back up those pictures we have been talking about.

My Charge  offers Energy Shot
The Energy shot is a small inexpensive charge for your phone  $20-$30

Logitech K480  Bluetooth Keyboard  $55.44 Amazon.com
This keyboard can toggle between any three devices:  Android, iOS, Windows.  It has a slot to hold a phone and tablet.

I found these and the information about them on www.cnet.com/holiday-gift-guide/under-50
a very reliable source for tech information.
I think my favorite of these would be the Roku 3.  I have been debating this option for a while and I think this one is the best option for us.  Still looking around though but I like what I found in this article.
I hope you have enjoyed my posts.  I will be taking the rest of the week off to be with my family.  I will post again on Monday.  Please check back and let me know what you think of my new set up.
Merry Christmas and here is to a fabulous New Year for us all.

No comments: