Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mom Babbles. . .

Here are my random thoughts on this past week and the week to come.    I was honored to be inducted in to the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society on Friday.  I was shocked and thrilled to be recognized for my school work these last two years.   My cap on my implant fell out Friday night and that meant an emergency visit to my oral surgeon on Saturday.   This week will be crazy with dentist appointments and a flury of antibiotics and pain medication.  Ughhhh
Mom's do not get sick days though, so kid duty will continue.  Luckily, other than needing a driver, my kids are self sufficient.   The driving may be tricky this week. 
I will be knee deep studying for finals this week too.   Looking forward to Christmas break with the kidos and some down time.   Good news is my tree is up and decorated, bad news I have not put up all of my ornament boxes yet.  I will add that to my list of things to do this week.  I will be baking this week too,  check back on Wednesday for some Christmas goodie recipes. 

No comments: