Monday, January 25, 2016

School? Will we ever go back?

The hubbs had to go in today and he took the truck so, that means the boys and I are here till he gets home.  I am going a little stir crazy.  We have been home since Thursday last week due to snow.  They have been home since Monday last week with vacation and teacher work days.  
I love my boys but, they are at that stage of fussing and fighting with each other at every turn.  They are exhausting!   I am trying to keep them from letting their brains go to mush with the Xbox.  I have two of the hardest headed boys ever.
In only a few weeks I will be the mother of two teenagers.  Yes, Big T will be turning 13.  I am not ready for all of this testosterone.  They have already come to blows a couple of times.   I have sweet Basil to help add some estrogen back in the mix, but she can only help so much.  
Time sure does fly when it comes to the babies growing up.   I will end with a few shots of our snow Puggle.

No comments: