Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What Will I be When I Grow Up????

My classes are now in full gear and Sprat is taking finals for this session.  We are getting our knowledge on, for a good start to 2016.    After visiting with the family over Christmas and talking with my nieces about their future plans, I wonder what my kids will do when they grow up.  I even wonder what I will do when I grow up.   I knew my strengths when I was in high school, I was much better in science than any other class.  I knew when I went to school I would major in a science but I still did not know what I would do when I graduated.   I had hoped to go to Pharmacy school but that did not work out.  I am glad it did not because had I gone to Pharmacy school I would not have met my dear hubby.  We met on my first job out of college in a lab.  God does have a plan for us and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.   I would not change anything in my life at all.  I just wonder what God has in store for my boys.   Right now I do not see anything specific that they are gravitating to more than anything else.  With me it was pretty clear but with these boys, they are so complex and convoluted.   Big T talks about wanting to go to NC State all the time.   Sprat has never talked about a particular college except for the University of Miami.   He did say he would never go to Appalachian State because it was too cold.  He really is his fathers' son, they both hate cold weather.   Big T talks about going into the military too, that kinda scares me especially with this world the way it is.  He wants to fly a helicopter, I am not sure where this comes from but, he has a dream.  I cover these boys in prayer every day to find their passion.  If you do something you love, it never feels like work.

No comments: