Friday, January 15, 2016

Thank Goodness it is Friday!!!!!

 I have never been one to wish for time to go by but geezzz, I am glad it is Friday!  Sprat will finish his exams today and both boys will have a couple of days off next week to get ready for the new semester.    In a month I will be the mother of two teens, I am not sure I am old enough to handle this kind of responsibility.   Big T will be thirteen, ughhh and he is already starting morph into that some what ugly persona of the teenager.  You will always love your kids but there are times that you will not like them very much.  I think those times could be summed up in their teen years.   I love my children with all of my heart and would do most anything for them, with in reason, but they do know how to test me to my end.  I think the teen years are mother natures' way of preparing us for our kids leaving home for college.  I know I tested my parents' patience during my teen years.  It took me twenty-two years to realize my parents were always right.   My kids may be forty before they realize the hubby and I know more than they do.   The gem of the week from Sprat is, "I am not studying before the test, that is called cramming and I don't cram."  I tied to explain that cramming is studying like crazy before a test because you have not studied all semester.  I told him studying before the test after you have been studying all semester is called review.  He did not buy it.  I hope he does well on his exams, he has done well so far.   Stay tuned for more teen drama. . .

No comments: