Monday, July 8, 2013

Big T and camp. . .

Dropped my baby off at camp yesterday.  I cried on the way home.  I am going to miss him so much this week.  I hope he will be able to stay a week.  He only stayed two days last time and that was two years ago.  My hope is that he has grown and will be able to stay the week.  I am going to miss those bright, happy, big eyes, and that beautiful smile.  He always makes me laugh, even when I am fit to be tied with him.  I hope the weather will hold out.  Cabins, storms and my poor baby do not go together.  A friend from the baseball team is in his cabin and I am so relieved for that.  He will at least know someone there.  They have big plans for them each day and he signed up for wood working, sports, and music for his extra activities.  They have a big slide into the lake and a bouncy thing in the lake to jump off of .  If they can keep him busy I think he will make it.   I did not sleep last night listening to the thunder and seeing the light flash before my eyes.  I know you might think I am being silly but, he has never been away from us this long before.  Please remember him in your prayers.

No comments: