Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Day. . .

The first Saturday we have not had a baseball game or practice in quite a while.  We slept in, well, everyone else did, I never sleep in.  Today we are going and doing things family style.  Dad fixed chocolate chip muffins and Sprat learned how to start his own biscuits in the oven.  We are going to see an early movie, "White House Down."   We are then running errands and later grilling out.  I made some fresh sourdough bread last night.   One of facebook friends gave me her recipe for cinnamon rolls, I may try this one out tonight since we will be home at a decent hour and not traipsing all over the county to play ball.   I will do anything to make my kids happy, with in reason.  I would go to the ends of the earth for my kids but I will not lie, it is exhausting and I do enjoy the down time.  Today we enjoy down time and maybe a good game of dominoes.

No comments: