Saturday, July 13, 2013

Big T comes home. . .

Big T came home from camp.  I was so excited that he was able to stay the whole week.   We had two phone calls at the beginning of the week but none after that.  I was so relieved, I told my hubby that it was either they got tired of calling or he was walking home.  I have to make jokes or I would just spend all of my time crying.   Big T is the baby and this is the first time he has been this far away from home and for this long. I think he had a good time and I think the phone calls were just over reactive on the part of the nurse.  Big T is a very sensitive child.  He cries at sad movies, commercials, and Amazing Grace.  He is just like me when it comes to these things.    Dear hubby says he will be 38 and still living in our basement.  I don't think it will be that bad, but in his defense I did not want to leave home either.   I see a lot of myself in Big T and his blooming personality.
He did have a bit of a tummy problem while he was there.  Funny, how the nurse never mentioned he had tummy trouble.  That is something I would have liked to have known.  They gave him some medicine and now he has the other end of the spectrum.  My kids do not react well to medicine, again they get that from me.
I asked Big T if he was ever really miserable at camp?  He said, only one day and then he got over it.  I think he was sad when they had down time.   He also said they sang Amazing Grace at camp fire and that was enough to do him in.   I am so glad he is home.  Now both boys are downstairs fighting over the X box.  ahhh things are back to normal.

No comments: