Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer School is winding down. . .

I only have two weeks left of summer school.  I am already trying to figure out which classes I am going to take.  I think I will be taking a criminal justice course in the fall.  It looks like both classes will be online rather than on campus.  I guess that will be good I can do a few things around the house I have been neglecting.   I hope I will be able to handle two online classes.  This summer course has really been kinda crazy.  We have been tackling two chapters a week to get through the text book.  I am not sure I am getting what I need from just looking at power point presentations and reading the chapters though.  I kinda miss that student - teacher interaction and the interaction between students.  I think I have done well according to my grades but I am not sure how much I have retained.  Sometimes hands on is the way to learn.
This next session is going to be more challenging with the criminal justice courses.   I look forward to the challenge though, it keeps me on my toes.  I will be posting more about this in the future.  I hope with my classes I will be able to share some good information to help protect others from the cyber criminals out there.

No comments: