Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Great afternoon with Sprat. . .

Spent the day with my oldest yesterday.  I had a dentist appointment and that got us started.  After the dentist, it is off to the MALL, yes I said it MALL.  The mall and a teenage boy don't usually go together well.  We were looking for a bathing suit for our beach trip.  They were having a pretty good sale so we picked up some shorts and shirts too.  Did not find a bathing suit.  All of the suits had a velcro fly and Sprat just did not like that.   We looked at shoes but the sale was not that good.   After the mall it was off to grab a quick bite to eat and then to the barber.  Sprat got his hair all fixed up for the rest of the Summer.  Then it was home, boy was I beat.  It is exhausting picking out clothes for a teenage boy.  It was a good day.  It was so nice to spend it with my son, he is growing in to such a handsome young man inside and out.  You really don't know your kids until you see them interact with other adults in everyday activities.   I am thankful to the good Lord above for these little glimpses in to the person he is molding my son to be.  Blessed.

No comments: