Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Knitting mysteries. . . .

I went to a used book store today with the family.  This is not a local store so I was excited to see what they had.  I really should have gone by myself.  I could not find what I was looking for but I found something I didn't realize I wanted.  Big T got a book on strange tells of the Civil War, it tells of strange phenemenon during the war.   Big T also got a book on Black Beard, he and hubby are going to share that one.   Sprat got a Mad magazine, I guess he figures he can waste his time till school starts.
I picked up one of my knitting mystery books, "Skein of the Crime" by Maggie Sefton.  I know they have the cookiest names for the books but, I really like the characters.  I have already read, "Knit One Kill Two"  and "Fleece Navidad" and "The Killer Stitch."  These we're really good.
I was looking for the new James Patterson book.  I only found it in hard back.  I guess I will have to wait or check it out at the library.  I have to finish my Jack Reacher first though.

No comments: