Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday Looking Up. . .

Took my billy goat aka the hubbs to the barber today for a trim.  My hubby has never had a beard before but, since his fall he has not shaved and he now has quite the beard.  I always laughed because he is the hairless wonder.  He had 12 hairs on his chest and bless his heart when he went in the hospital they hooked up the heart monitor and they put the sticky tabs on 8 of his 12 hairs.  Needless to say those went bye bye when we pulled those pesky tabs off.   He said he was growing this beard to prove to himself and me that he could grow one.  His barber trimmed him up nicely and he does not look as scruffy as he did.  He was beginning to look like Grisly Adams.
I love my hubby very much and each day he does something to drive my completely crazy and then the next he will do something that makes me realize how much I really love and appreciate him.   I did not feel very well earlier this week, tummy troubles, and he was so sweet and fixed me an egg tortilla for lunch, he also fixed me a pancake for supper that night too.   Not to mention, that day he had to feed the kids and take care of them too.
I can hear him in the kitchen now regaling Sprat with world history to help him study for his quiz tomorrow.  My hubby knows more than most professors that hold PhD's in world history.  He reads everything and has always read about history and watched anything on TV about history he loves it.
As he is teaching world history in the kitchen he is also preparing dinner.  Ahhh, what a man.

No comments: