Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Celebrations

Spent the weekend with my favorite fellas, watching my boys play ball.  I guess I am still a field mom.  Watched the oldest make a double play by himself.    Watched him make another double play and an amazing last out of an inning.  They lost but, a great game and they had fun.   Big T had an exciting game too, he stole second and tried to break an ankle in the process.  He stuck it out and played hard the rest of the game, the other team was more worried about him than we were.   
Enjoyed a beautiful Church service with my oldest singing with the choir.  Our services are usually quite touching, especially at holidays.  I should preface this part with the fact that Big T and I got into a tiff over him wearing dress pants to Church.  He wanted to wear jeans which I normally do not mind, but for Mother's Day I thought he should wear dress pants.  He looked quite handsome in his dress pants and shirt.   While we were sitting listening to the children's message before the sermon,  Big T and I both a little teary, he grabbed my hand and leaned in and said; "I love you mommy, even though you made me wear these pants."  I do love my kids they always know how to make me laugh.  

No comments: