Thursday, February 28, 2013

Book Club Reading Selections. . .

After talking with our local librarian about our book club, she gave me a list of books that might be of interest.  Here is a list she gave me:  The Fallen Angel, Backfire, Shadow of Night, Sandcastle Girls, Creole Belle, and Next Best Thing.  These are all fiction titles.  Here are some non-fiction titles:  Wild, Unbroken, Killing Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe:  The Final Years, and The Amateur.  You can also google to find the latest book club lists.
I think I would like to read the Marilyn Monroe book or the one about Lincoln next.  They both seem like they would be worth while.  If you are interested in joining a book club you can always start one of your own or check out your local Library and see what they have to offer.  The group I am with started on Facebook.  

No comments: