Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl. . .

What a great game!!  Spent time with family, celebrated birthdays, enjoyed good food, and some cool commercials.  We celebrated January and February birthdays with the family.  My sweet Thomas turns 10 this month and well, we won't tell how old Mommy and Memaw are turning but we celebrated those too.
How crazy for the power to go out at the Super Dome?  I said I bet it was some crazed 49ers fan sticking their finger in a light socket.   So glad Ray Lewis was able to go out with a bang and I love that he wears Psalms 91 on his under shirt.  I also loved what he said in the post game interview.  How cool to have someone in that spot light to talk about God and everyone else on the team and how they all worked together to win.  The NBA could really take a lesson from all that.  I don't know if anyone really caught what Ray Lewis said when he was on the stage holding that trophy.  He said, "if God is with you no one can be against you."   I love that and it is one of my favorite weapons of warfare from Psalms.

No comments: