Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Long Day. . .

Today was such a long day.  So many things going on but, I did get to enjoy some of the wonderful sunshine with my dear sweet Basil.   We took two good walks today in between all the hustle and bustle with the kids.  Jack  had baseball try outs and his last basketball game of the regular season today.   They won their last regular season game.  They went 5-1 in the regular season.  So proud of those boys.   They worked really hard all season and I have to give kudos to the coaches too.  Kevin and Chris did a great job with the boys.   We will be starting the tournament sometime in the next week or so.  Then we move on to baseball.  I love that my kids enjoy playing all sports.  They may not be super stars in them but they enjoy them all.

No comments: