Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Carving

My hubby has always been the creative one in the family.  Our first Halloween together dating we carved pumpkins and put them on the balcony of his apartment,  he did tragedy and comedy. 
It should not surprise you that after almost 23 years together he still loves to carve.  This year we grew our own pumpkins, simply by accident.  We threw our guts into the graden and plowed them under last year and that is where our pumpkins this year are from.  The boys also like to carve, I think Big T likes it a little better than Sprat, but they still join in.  Big T asked his dad if he would still be carving when he is 80?  I laughed because I know even when our kids are grown we will still decorate for Halloween just like we always have.
My hubby is a bit of a metal head,  he likes heavy metal music.  Our pumpkins have taken on a little metal theme as well.
If you follow any metal music you might recognize Slip Knot masks in our pumpkins.  I hope you like the pictures.
 

No comments: