Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Today. . .

Taking Big T to school early this morning for the technology club and what did we see?  A beautiful rainbow. . .  It was not a typical rainbow,  it had a lot of yellow in it and at one point it looked as though it was doubled.  Very cool.   We lost sight of it  for a bit but, then when I pulled into the school there it was again.  Big T pointed it out and said, that is a sign it is going to be a good day. 
When I picked him up I asked him if he had had a good day.  He said, yes but I sure am tired. 
I was so worried about him going to the middle school and now I kinda feel silly.  He seems to be doing really well.  He was picked for technology club, which to him is a big deal.  He likes his teachers and the kids in his class and I have already told you about the little girls buying him pudding.  Yes, they are still buying it.  He seems to be doing well with his grades too.  I am very proud of him.  He is stepping out of his comfort zone.

No comments: