Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Challenge to My Self. . .

A friend of mine gave me a challenge to pray for ten people.  I have decided that I cannot pick only ten.  I have decided that I should pray for everyone on my Facebook friend's list.   As I said in a previous post, I don't just friend anyone.  Each person I am friends with on facebook I am friends with face to face.  Some are long time friends from school and church, some are more recent friends I have made through interaction with my kids.
As this month moves along I will be covering each of them in prayer.   Some people do not take friendship very seriously this day and age.  It is just something you say or something you do on facebook.  I guess I am just old school, I take saying someone is my friend very seriously.   I would do anything for my friends.  As my dad always says, "you can only go as far as your friends will let you go".  

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

What a great idea! And thanks in advance for praying for me! :)

Pampered Mom said...

Oh Beth, I have been keeping you guys in my prayers for a while now. Love, hugs, and many prayers. Thank you for following me here too. Some days I feel like it's just me out here.