Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Changing Things Up. . .

I have decided to change things up with my blog.   My blog is all about me and the many facets of my life as mom, wife, student, sister, daughter, and friend.  I am going to try and organize my blog by day, so this is what to expect.  I will begin with What's cooking Wednesday,   Crafty Thursday,  Financial Friday, Mom Monday, and Tech Tuesday.   Obviously this is merely a guide and life changes, so don't  be surprised  if  Thursday gets thrown out the door and Friday is freaky.  
Since today was Tech Tuesday,  I will throw out a quick tech tip. 
Here is a great piece of free software, yes I said free, to check your computer for malware.   Malware is that pesky thing that can cause your computer to restart every so often or cause your browser to close at an inopportune time.  Malware can also steal your passwords and other information.   Check out www.malwarebytes.org.  This is a free service but, it does have upgrade capabilities that do cost.  I use the free part.  I am not receiving any kickbacks for this post.  This is my honest opinion.   All of my Tech Tuesday posts will offer some type of tech advice and I am not being reimbursed in any way for my posts. 
Check back tomorrow for What's cooking Wednesday.

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

Sounds like great plans for the blog! Looking forward to reading what you write!

pampered mom said...

Thanks Beth, somedays I feel like I am writing only for me. I appreciate your feedback.