Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween is over. . .

I enjoy all holidays, especially those that involve chocolate.   My hubby kept asking me, do you have enough candy, you better get some more candy.  He was so afraid we would run out.  He thought because Halloween was on a Friday that we would be covered up with kids.  Sadly we were not.  We did not have very many trick-or-treaters at all.  We had a little rain and I was surprised with as many houses as we have in our neighborhood,  not many had their lights on.
On the upside I have about 5 unopened bags of candy, the good kind.  Now, here is the dilima, do I eat it all myself or do I share it with my kids.  This could last me a couple days if I am careful and don't share.  Heeheehee.  I guess I must share to keep my "best mom in the world" title. 
When Sprat was little (he is 15 now), on his first Halloween I don't think I let him have anything but a sucker.  On his second or third he got raisins and thought they were candy.  I tried my best to keep my kids away from candy for as long as I could.  I knew once that door was open there was no closing it. 
They did not want to go door to door this year so Big T was the only one that dressed up and he did it to scare everyone that came to the door.  

No comments: