Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hubby Fixing Lunch

My hubby is actually quite talented when it comes to cooking.   He used to fix pumpkin cheese cakes for his offices  every year before the Federal government cracked down on what reps could do for their doctors.  Let me tell you they were the very best no bake cheese cakes ever. 
For lunch he fixed cheese steak with fresh peppers.  The steak was frozen but the peppers were the last out of our garden.  I am not a big meat eater and usually not red meat but these were really good.   I love that my hubby sees me struggling with my school work and offers to feed me.  I have been elbow deep writing discussion questions today and have not even thought about eating much less cooking anything. 
Usually his forte is most anything on the grill, however, he fixes a mean breakfast and can whip up some Martha White muffins in a minute.  The muffins are a staple around my house for Big T.  

No comments: